Tuesday 8 April 2014

Mother's Day Jewellery Box

What better way to kick-off learning woodwork by making something for the person who pretty much made you who you are today. Yes, I am talking about mothers, in particular my mother. Mother's day is around the corner and so I thought of making something special for my mother. Browsing through Pinterest, I found this jewellery box which stood out and caught my attention.

What's even better, after following a trail of links, it brought me to Jeff Greef's woodworking site where this project is available with free plans. The immediate down-side as I was going through the project's site was that the woodworking instructions were for machines. The pun is unintended. But the project is still doable with hand-tools I reckon. Anyway, hand-tools are all I have so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment